Our Commitment to Extraordinary
First and foremost Julio and Lindsay are committed to YOUR success.
To this end, Julio and Lindsay provide a comprehensive marketing package that consists of aggressive online, print and direct mail advertising. Their commitment also ensures your access to their personal network of agents throughout California, the country, and the world - a network further backed by the strength of the Sotheby’s name and its associated contacts. Finally, Julio and Lindsay are committed to seeing your success all the way through with competent handling and advice throughout the escrow process. Their proven track record of selling and securing fine estates throughout the San Diego area is a testament to the level of commitment they offer to their clients. Please take a moment to examine the services described below and imagine the success Julio and Lindsay can bring to your real estate dreams.
1. Effective Marketing of Your Property, including:
- Advertising in the Rancho Santa Fe Review, Del Mar Times, Daily Transcript, Downtown News, La Jolla Light, Solana Beach Sun, Coast News, Peninsula Beacon, Beach & Bay Press, UT Coastal, UT Real Estate, Ocean Home Magazine, San Diego Home/Garden Lifestyles, Riviera, Robb Report Home & Style, International Herald Tribune, Globe & Mail, Luxury Properties Magazine, Land Report, Financial Times, Wall Street Journal Global, New York Times, Dream Homes and Country Life; as needed.
- Production of a quality photo brochure
- Distribution of brochures on your property to top sales agents in San Diego, Los Angeles, and Orange County
- Distribution of brochures on your property directly to potential buyers
- Advertising on the internet at www.JulioLindsay.com, www.Realtor.com, www.Trulia.com, www.Zillow.com, www.SothebysRealty.com, www.NYtimes.com, www.online.WSJ.com, www.Yahoo.com, www.Frontdoor.com, www.Telegraph.co.uk, www.Real-Buzz.com, www.CountryLife.co.uk, www.HomeFinder.com, www.Homes.com, www.propGOluxury.com
- A direct mail campaign to surrounding homeowners
- Inclusion in the San Diego Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- A distinctive "For Sale" sign (if allowed)
- An on-site brochure box (if allowed)
- Regular open houses (if allowed)
- Distribution of flyers regularly to local agents
- The strong backing of Sotheby’s International Realty with over 600 offices across 40 countries and territories worldwide
2. Professional Service:
- Representation by a full-time professional team with a proven track record for selling properties
- Regular reports on all progress and activity
- Copies of all brochures, flyers, and advertisements featuring your property mailed to you monthly
- Regular reports on market trends and conditions
- Aggressive negotiations on your behalf when offers are presented
- Competent handling of paperwork during the escrow process
Julio & Lindsay